Sidgl bags are roomy for a specific reason: allowing you to carry whatever you want whenever you want. But this doesn’t mean that you need to fill them up every time. However, there are some essentials that you can’t just leave at home when you go to work, no matter your day, your mood or what your job is. We prepared a list of 6 must-have things to put in your backpack. Here we go:
- Laptop (or tablet). If the first thing we would never handle to a stranger is our phone, the second thing would surely be our laptop. But beside this, it’s always good to have a device that will allow you to get work done independently of your location or circumstances. And no, you are not going to convince us that you can write a document on your phone!
- Chargers. Of any type. Seriously. Get your laptop charger, your power bank, and your phone charger. You have a smartphone, not a Nokia 5580, its battery is not going to last until you get home.
- FOOD. It is in uppercases because we do care a lot about it. Avoid bananas, you will surely smash them. You’re good to go with apples or oranges. Have you ever tried Special K cereal bars? If not stop reading this post and GET some! And no again, it is not a sponsored post for Kellogg’s, we are genuine here at Sidgl.
- Aspirin. Working long hours on a screen can often cause you some serious headache, be prepared.
- Notepad and pens. We know we live in 2018, but writing by hand still has its magic. And you never know if your phone stops to work.
- Water. Do the world and yourself a favor and buy one of those amazing steel bottle. You can refill it up everywhere and you can stay hydrated all the day long.
They did not make the list, but there are actually a couple of things more that, even though not really a must-have, can surely be quite helpful in your day.
- Umbrella. If you live in London or Oregon, you probably already know this. But even if you live in a relatively sunny place, considering bringing an ombrella with you especially in autumn is not a bad idea. Weather is unstable and it is better to carry an extra small item in your back than getting all wet during your commute.
- An extra sweatshirt or light jacket. When springs comes or summer is at your door, it’s easy to underestimate the chilly temperatures after a certain hour. Bringing with you a light jacket can save you from a cold in the case you stay in the office more than expected.
If you have any must-have that you think we must-write let us know!
- Just do not refill your plastic water bottle - June 16, 2018
- 10 easy ways to be more eco-friendly - June 8, 2018
- 4 Types of Leather - May 21, 2018
- Myths about leather bags - May 15, 2018
- Slow Fashion vs Fast Fashion - May 9, 2018
- A simple guide to remove ink from your leather bag - April 27, 2018
- Why we use vegetable tanned leather - April 25, 2018
- A brief history of the messenger bag - April 16, 2018
- Behind the creative process - April 9, 2018
- 6 must-have things in your backpack - April 6, 2018